Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Road I Course in Orlando

FBA is teaming up with the BOBbies women's cycling group and Metroplan Orlando to host another Road I Cycling Course.

Here's what Ironwoman Aylin had to say about the course:

I admit that the reason I came to the course was more to accompany my friend who I am introducing to road cycling, however to my suprise I got extremely good information out of it that will benefit and protect me while I am riding.

The 10-hour course will be held Friday April 4 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday the 5th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Metroplan Orlando's downtown offices. Six spaces are still available as of March 25. The fee is $30.

Road I gives cyclists the confidence they need to ride safely and legally in traffic. The course covers bicycle safety checks, fixing a flat, on-bike skills and crash avoidance techniques, and includes a student manual. Recommended for adults and children above age fourteen, this fast-paced, nine-hour course prepares cyclists for a full understanding of vehicular cycling.

For more information go here.

No comments: